"The Lord will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the Lord." Isaiah 38:20 (ESV)


5/31/11

I'm On A New CD

The Bullbuckers new CD, When Push Comes To Shove, was just released on May 21st with a show at the World Cafe Live at the Queen in Wilmington, DE. The CD was engineered and produced by Tim Sonnefeld who, among his many other Grammy-nominated projects, just produced Usher's latest Grammy-winning effort. I only made it on to one track on the Bullbuckers CD called "Don't You Know." Unfortunately, it's one of these 'hidden' track that artists bury at the end of a CD after a few minutes of silence but trust me, it is worth the wait. I have the only guitar solo on the whole album and I share the track with Kirk Joseph of the Dirty Dozen Brass Band. His solo leads directly into mine. Pretty good company if I do say so.

You can check out the album artwork and even have a listen at the Bullbuckers official site (link to the right). The physical disc is currently only available at shows, but soon to be available on iTunes and CDbaby. I also have a few copies for sale if you contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment